Hello. We’re Airfi Networks.
The company behind Catalyst IoT.
We’re creating a platform for the Internet of Things that lets device manufacturers quickly sell their devices to users all over the world, on multiple mobile networks.
We handle the billing, account management, retention, customer service, technical support and all the other cellular network stuff, so our customers just have to worry about their devices. We’re the glue that makes their propositions work.
In Technology, we’re using the latest technology like React and Redux to build our in-house tools and platform, which is built on .Net and hosted in Microsoft Azure. We’re agile, fast moving and innovative.
In Product, we’re building tools to enable our customers to manage thousands of devices and our end users to support themselves, using the latest technology and thinking to produce solutions for the devices that exist today, and the ones we’re still dreaming of.
In Operations, we’ve got one of the biggest challenges going – supporting end users around the world in multiple languages and timezones, with differing products and devices with tight budgets and high SLA expectations.
Our Business Development team are helping some of the world’s biggest brands understand the power of cellular connected devices, and working with household names to help them launch new devices.
And all of our teams, all over the world, are working with clear goals and values in mind – and a sense of teamwork and comradery that’s unique to startups.
Read a little more about us below, and do apply if there’s a job you like the look of. We’d love for you to join us.
In all of our offices across the world, our values are universal.
Wherever they are in the world, and whatever they do, our people work towards six core values. They help us to keep focused who we are, what we do and how we do it, and they’re part of our performance reviews.
- Adapt – I adapt to and embrace change, supporting myself and my colleagues throughout.
- Challenge – I speak up for my ideas, challenge conventional thinking and seek to innovate in my role.
- Collaborate – I work effectively with my team and colleagues, supporting them through challenges and celebrating success.
- Communicate – I communicate often and effectively with openness, honesty, respect and compassion for others.
- Decide – I make decisions that are mine to make, understanding their impact on me, my colleagues and Airfi.
- Understand – I am passionate about Airfi and understand our goals and objectives, and how I fit in.